Prime Minister Youth Laptop Scheme 2023
The wait is over and the good news is here for all the students of Pakistan. Govt. of Pakistan has finally started the laptop scheme 2023 after 5 years. Students of all public sector universities can apply for the PM Youth laptop scheme 2023. In this article, you will get complete info about the PM Laptop Scheme 2023 including eligibility criteria, how to apply, how to submit new applications, how to check the status of already registered students, and the last date to apply.
Students enrolled not earlier than their respective program duration as per the table below:
- The applicant must have a valid CNIC/ B-Form number.
- Must be a valid student as of the closing date for application submission i.e., 30th Jun 2023
|Degree Name||Duration||Date of Admission ( Greater than or After )||End Date|
|MS/ MPhil or Equivalent||2 Years||30-Jun-21||30-Jun-23|
|Masters (16 years)||2 Years||30-Jun-21||30-Jun-23|
Students studying in public sector Universities/ Degree Awarding Institutes duly recognized by HEC (Except Distance learning).
- Students enrolled in PhD/ MS/ MPhil or equivalent 18-year program.
- Students enrolled in a 4-year or 5-year bachelor’s degree program (morning and evening).
- Students enrolled in MBA Program (3.5 years, 2.5 years, and 1.5 years).
Submit New Applications
New students can get registered on the following link.
Students can check their status on the following link.
Already Registered students
Already registered students can check their applications from the following link.
If not already registered, can apply as a new applicant.
Last Date to Apply
20 June 2023
If you are eligible according to the above-mentioned criteria, apply for the laptop scheme and grab yours.